A Compliment a Day Keeps the Negativity Away

There is nothing that I love more than making someone's day, especially when it is someone I truly love. One of the best ways to do that is to give a compliment! It shows that you notice someone's strength and that acknowledgement is a great reassurance that will boost someone's spirit and confidence. Ever since I can remember, I have always given my husband (Ricky) a compliment...every single day. Doing long distance for many years, a compliment showed him that even though he may be many miles apart from me, I am still noticing all of the many amazing qualities about him. It is a sure fire way to keep the romance alive while not taking one another for granted. I will tell you that some days, it won't always be easy to find a compliment but whether it be, "Hey! You are doing an awesome job today!", or "You look good in that!", will definitely make your significant other feel appreciated and loved. Give it a try a couple days a week and see if it gives you some awesome wife/girlfriend points! Let's face it, we can always use those to our advantage. ;) Stay happy and beautiful! 

Thumbs up to compliments! SCORE!



Comments

Popular Posts